[B]WL Concierge?[B]

Thekidsmom

twomickeymaniacsmom
Can anyone tell me are there WL Concierge specific rooms or do you just request concierge service for whatever room you get? I keep looking on the disney website, but they don't offer concierge service rooms on the site. Thanks in advance.

Concierge at Wilderness lodge is located on the 7th floor, unless you book a suite you would just reserve concierge then request your room view. Conciege level is offered on the Disney Site, it is an option when you selet the resort.
Preferences :
Interested in Suites
Interested in Concierge Level Service

MAGICinMYHEART- I have tried several times it seems WL is the only resort that does not offer concierge on the web site. If you check the bock interest in suites or cincierge it just sends you to a different resort.

That would mean that Concierge may not be available for your entire stay. Your only option would be to call CRO and check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter