B&YC Convenience Store

jacknsally19

DIS Veteran
I'm ordering some groceries prior to our stay at the Beach Club. I'd like to order from Amazon Prime Now and then pick up wine or beer in the hotel store. Can anyone confirm that they sell it in the resort store and its decent brands / not too outrageously priced? TIA!

I definitely saw some beer and wine when we stayed there in June, but I did not look at prices. It's Disney though, so I would expect a pretty hefty markup!

These are pictures I took at the Beach Club Marketplace in October 2017.

Looks like the beer is running around $16 per 6 pack.

Let me know if you want me to zoom in on the price on any particular bottles of wine.

DSCF9515.jpg

DSCF9516.jpg

DSCF9517.jpg

DSCF9518.jpg

Last edited:

Wine isn't terrible but beer is crazy expensive. You could take the boat over to BW then walk out the front entrance to the speedway across the street. Normal gas station beer prices here.

The YC store had beer and wine during our stay in December. I don't remember the prices.

I'm ordering some groceries prior to our stay at the Beach Club. I'd like to order from Amazon Prime Now and then pick up wine or beer in the hotel store. Can anyone confirm that they sell it in the resort store and its decent brands / not too outrageously priced? TIA!
The wine was $14.95 a bottle for all of the different types when we were there last July. We will be at the Beach Club in ten days and I can check to see if the price has changed since then. :)

The wine was $14.95 a bottle for all of the different types when we were there last July. We will be at the Beach Club in ten days and I can check to see if the price has changed since then. :)
We will be there in 12 days!!! I am happy with a bottle under $20 so no worries. I just want to be able to have a glass of wine on the balcony after the kiddo goes to bed to unwind. Thank you for the offer to check though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter