B2B - NYC to San Juan and San Juan to Miami. - allowed?

We have done the San Juan to Miami leg of the trip over the last two years (2018 and 2019) and it is one of my absolute FAVORITES. We unfortunately won't be able to do it this year even if it does sail because of time off restrictions for work.

Last year we flew into SJU a day early and honestly wish we had taken a few more days to explore the island. It really is one of my favorite places in the world. Personally, we have considered trying the NY to SJU trip but don't care for quite so many sea days (blasphemy, I know). Plus crossing the open Atlantic can be kind of rough from what I have heard.

A lot of guests on the cruise both years do the SJU to Miami and then B2B with the cruise out of Miami right after. Last year it was a 3 night (Castaway and Nassau).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter