Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

How are you??? So nice to see a friendly face! I've been gone so long I now have a third son, three months old. :)

Now that's funny!

I have not been on here in a long time either. Doing ok. At the moment I'm trying to raise my blood pressure. It's too low and causes dizziness. Leaving soon to drop the dogs off for their fun filled daycare day then I'm headed to work at daycare. (kids not dogs)

How do you raise your blood pressure? Genuinely have no clue. I usually have the opposite issue (mine is too high), but with breastfeeding, I'm relaxxxxed, so it's nice and where it should be.

Wow! It's been a while since our paths have crossed. Hope things are going well with you.

Maternity leave and lack of adult contact will make you wish for your awesome DIS friends, let me tell you. :goodvibes

Congratulations!

I hope he's sleeping well......

He actually does quite well for his age! He will go to sleep around 7-8pm at night, and although he wakes up to nurse, he will usually sleep until 7am the next day. I can't complain.

How do you raise your blood pressure? Genuinely have no clue. I usually have the opposite issue (mine is too high), but with breastfeeding, I'm relaxxxxed, so it's nice and where it should be.
I've tried salt and Gatorade but it hasn't helped much. The daycare lady told me to stay home and rest. I'm so dizzy, lightheaded and weak I am very slow moving. I have a new heart med prescription that was supposed to be filled days ago. Supposedly it lowers heart rate without lowering blood pressure. I already have low blood pressure and the heart meds make it worse. Unfortunately the insurance company is being difficult. Meanwhile I am feeling worse and can't function like a normal human being.

Wow, the woodwork has been busy.....two of us crawling out in the same week! :rotfl:

How is everyone?! I need to go back and catch up, at least a page or two. We're nicely settled in here in southern California. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love it here. Will have to tell you guys all about it soon!! The down side is, our Internet connection STINKS. It goes in and out frequently so doing anything online is subject to its whims..... :headache:

Ok, going to read now, since I have a solid connection at the moment!

I've tried salt and Gatorade but it hasn't helped much. The daycare lady told me to stay home and rest. I'm so dizzy, lightheaded and weak I am very slow moving. I have a new heart med prescription that was supposed to be filled days ago. Supposedly it lowers heart rate without lowering blood pressure. I already have low blood pressure and the heart meds make it worse. Unfortunately the insurance company is being difficult. Meanwhile I am feeling worse and can't function like a normal human being.

That is awful! I want to wave my magic wand and fix you! pixiedust:

Wow, the woodwork has been busy.....two of us crawling out in the same week! :rotfl:

How is everyone?! I need to go back and catch up, at least a page or two. We're nicely settled in here in southern California. There aren't enough words to describe how much I love it here. Will have to tell you guys all about it soon!! The down side is, our Internet connection STINKS. It goes in and out frequently so doing anything online is subject to its whims..... :headache:

I can't wait to hear more about California. I'm so happy for you.

Hope that the blood pressure stabilises and that the insurance company comes through for you.
Get well soon.

We're nicely settled in here in southern California.

YAY! I've been enjoying your posts on SoCal.

Nothing to report from down under; aside from the usual political shenanigans (but no one trumps Trump), sporting battles on the field and sadly, the ongoing inquiries on child abuse in the various institutions.

I don't bother reading or listening or watching the news anymore. It's too depressing.

I'm happy you love it so much. The internet must be frustrating.

Hope that the blood pressure stabilises and that the insurance company comes through for you.
Get well soon.

YAY! I've been enjoying your posts on SoCal.

Thank you. I have improved. I can walk around without feeling like I'm going to fall over or pass out.

Nothing to report from down under; aside from the usual political shenanigans (but no one trumps Trump), sporting battles on the field and sadly, the ongoing inquiries on child abuse in the various institutions.

I don't bother reading or listening or watching the news anymore. It's too depressing.

I can't stand watching the news for the same reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts