Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

All hail the multi-quote! :lmao:

....I hope that I can speak for everyone whenI say we love you and miss you - take care of that [undoubtedly] gorgeous babycakes of yours....and remember, he's got a big brother/sister-angel up in Heaven...:hug: <<HUGS>>

Thank you. And I so appreciate it.

:flower3: Happy Momma, happy Baby Boy. That's all that counts.

I am coming to that realization more and more. Need to channel my inner pirate and do what works best for us!

.....well, what a way to begin the summer.....my DBro's twins [1 girl/1 boy] graduated from 8th grade last Thursday....he [the boy twin] was playing his last rec soccer game [he was going to be trying out for the high school freshman team] - last 10 minutes of the game, he collided with another player who landed on top of him, and <<CRACK>> , he broke his collarbone.....had to have surgery yesterday evening to put in screws and a plate.....poor kid...:sad1:

YIKES!
Morning nanners! :banana:

That's a bit much for a Monday, perhaps, but oh well.

Hope everyone's well! Still crazy-busy here; I'm cleaning at least 3 days/week and it's usually most of the camp when we do. Met this morning with DS15's lead teacher to go over classes for the fall; he'll be attending a charter school and so far we both really like the set up. I think it'll be a good fit for him.

That's awesome!

I also booked our hotel for a quick getaway to California Adventure at the end of September! I'm hoping to get my AP soon!! Honestly, the shift I worked yesterday alone will pay for the down payment!! :eek: (yeah, we're that busy....). I can't use it until later in August but I'll be up there next month so at least I can get the actual pass and be ready to go!

Oh how exciting! You know what's fun? To think that when the TK clan eventually makes a Disneyland trip, we can see you! :jumping1:

I have to say, I've never had cause to actually use the poop emoji...until this kiddo. I am on my fifth poopy diaper today. And fourth onesie. Thank goodness it's summer and we're not going anywhere today. Baby boy's meds are still off but I did get frustrated enough to call his GI doctor yesterday and we have a good action plan put in place. Hoping it works well and kicks in soon to make him feel 100%.

I'm excited to be planning our November trip, and hoping he'll be over his reflux and food intolerances by then so I can be a little more free with what I eat. My brother in law and his girlfriend will be joining us for part of the time, and they've only been once each on poorly planned day trips, so it's really like their first times. BIL's girlfriend didn't even know what a character meet was. I am SO excited to go with them and also to go with another girl! I have lots of testosterone in my life, so this will be sooo welcome. They live about 4+ hours from us right now, so when they come for a visit next month, I'll help them book a room, buy tickets, and get them an MDE account and link it to mine so I can do their fast passes for them. I can't wait. Mama needs a vacation.

:worship: [I'll bet that you can walk and chew gum at the same time too....:rotfl: ]

You bet your sweet patoot I can!

:wave:

Hope all the boo boos (and poo poo's for TK) are well.
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

:flower3:

Hope he gets over it soon.

Thank you! Me too. :goodvibes

...so close to that 6-digit post count...yet so far.......* sigh *

Well, we can always talk about my son's bowel movements some more. I bet that will eat up that gap in no time! :thumbsup2

So far, enjoying our nice four day weekend here. MJS got out of work early yesterday which was delightful, I was actually able to get a few things done around the house. Today is cleaning and catch up projects, tomorrow a bbq with one of our college friends...and possible a movie for older boys..., Monday we're going bowling, and Tuesday to my MIL's. I signed the kids up for Kids Bowl Free this summer and I love it. Did a family pass for myself, MJS, and my dad for a nominal fee, we can all bowl two free games per day minus the weekends, and all I pay for is shoe rental.

How are you all doing?

How are you all doing?

Busy, hot, and tired.... But good. :p

Had a date morning with DH today; nothing spectacular but were able to do some things together. Started with coffee and breakfast at our local diner in town. It's super cute inside!! Then went to Home Depot (we both love that store... :worship:) to price out materials for a fence around our deck out front. We're hoping the camp will foot the bill for this, since we are in real need of it for privacy (our house is the most centrally-located residence on the camp and we get headlights and flashlights in through the blinds at night; also it would just be nice to have that barrier that separates us as a residence. Every other one on camp has fence and landscaping to accomplish this!!). Anywho, we also bought some evergreen trees that will mature into a nice natural barrier. They're only about 12-18" right now but grow an average of 3-ft/year. There are three out front and three in the back and again, will create the desired buffer once they get a bit bigger. Finally we got color chips to decide what to paint our various rooms. The house was completely redone inside before we moved in, but of course it's all white. It was nice and fresh at first but now I'm ready for color. It's been 4 months! The only thing I want to keep white for now is the bathroom; it's small and the white makes it look airy and clean and open.

Last night we went to a little outdoor gathering for one of our interns who is leaving us tomorrow! So sad. She's been a great asset to the camp. She's returning to college in the fall. So we had a campfire and made "schmoes"...... :rotfl: LOVE that are no mosquitoes!!!! Outdoor evening activities are actually enjoyable.

Ok, that's my update!!..... Next?!!

Schmoes! Who doesn't love delicious hot schmoes? I bought the ingredients for those for last night, but we never made them. So sad! Hopefully tonight.

And a fence for privacy sounds nice, I hope that works out. :goodvibes

HAPPY FOURTH!!!

giphy.gif

HAPPY FOURTH!!!

giphy.gif

Loved that so much I had to quote it and see it again. I hope you had a lovely fourth! Mine was full of family drama, but we still had some good times. I swear, MJS' family is a hot mess.

Loved that so much I had to quote it and see it again. I hope you had a lovely fourth! Mine was full of family drama, but we still had some good times. I swear, MJS' family is a hot mess.

I see your hot mess and raise you a crisis..... :headache: That is the one thing I do NOT miss about being so close to the ILs. Hope yours sorts itself out without too much damage on your end. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter