Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

smiley-emoticon-holding-red-megaphone-56551442.jpg

"....and the winner of the most multi-quote posts goes to.......
[the envelope please...].....TarzansKat! Congratulations!"

congrats-3.gif~c200
congrats-5.gifc200_zps8qz6yejx.gif

:lmao:

"....and the winner of the most multi-quote posts goes to.......
[the envelope please...].....TarzansKat! Congratulations!"

What she doesn't realize and I know The Master can tell her, is that this is NOT how to boost your post count!

:rotfl2:

Hey, hey, hey. I step away for a few seconds, and you're all degrading my post count! And LegoMom's. Come on now! I love my multi-quotes, dangit. I know you do too. Just like you love me! Right? Right? ;)

Regardless, the hot mess of family drama continues. I have been blocked from a SIL's FB page. Because obviously I am some sort of unsavory character. In actuality, we think her husband is doing it, because he was the instigator of said incident causing said family drama with MJS. The thing that hurts the most is being told I can't have access to his wife (he texted me as such) or his kids (he said that too). I love all my nieces and nephews regardless of what kind of non Disney friendly word their parents may be. Trying to remind myself that adults are adults and I cannot change or fix horrible situations. Still sucks though. I have a big heart. In case you all can't tell. And also a happily screeching baby who may or may not need a diaper change.

It all comes back to poop.

.....sooooooo, lemme get this straight: booboo's are out, toast is out, and now 'it all comes back to poop' is the new go-to.....got it.

I step away for a few seconds, and you're all degrading my post count! And LegoMom's. Come on now! I love my multi-quotes, dangit. I know you do too. Just like you love me! Right? Right? ;)

I step away for a few days and completely didn't do any back-reading until now.

Just remember.....for about 100 more posts or so.....you, LM and Kimmar are still in 5 digits post counts. Nothing shabby (or poop-y) about that!

Regardless, the hot mess of family drama continues.

Aw.....:hug:

So sorry to read this.

It all comes back to poop.

It SURE does.

Without poop, the whole system clogs up. ;)

.....sooooooo, lemme get this straight: booboo's are out, toast is out, and now 'it all comes back to poop' is the new go-to.....got it.

Always the bright one in the group.

Now.......someone had better go change the title of this thread. :jumping1:

.....you, LM and Kimmar are still in 5 digits post counts. Nothing shabby (or poop-y) about that!

....not. for. long.

PrincessInOz said:

It SURE does.

Always the bright one in the group.

....and, speaking of, that's why my DH went upstate - to fix that clog......ewwww.
PrincessInOz said:

....I REFUSE to put "poop" in a title....:snooty:

99,999 posts....one.....more....to....go....

EDIT: Wait no more, my friends...

tt11544680fltt.gif

Last edited:
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: ....Aaaaaand that is now and forever more my go-to phrase when there's drama!!!!!

Priceless, TK, just priceless......

I aim to please! ;)

Yup. Pretty much.

Nothing shabby (or poop-y) about that!

Aw.....:hug:

So sorry to read this.

Thank you. I needed to whine a little bit and then let it go. Thank you for listening!

It SURE does.

Ain't that the truth.

....I REFUSE to put "poop" in a title....:snooty:

Oh geez. No title change, no title change! Too much poop in my life as it is.[/QUOTE]

On a brighter note, Nemo and Squirt started some camps this week. Not full day ones, more like programs. Squirt is doing a Lego Robotics camp at his school, and Nemo is doing a robotics program they have at the high school. Speaking of my kiddos, if you can believe it, Nemo is 12 and will be in 7th grade next year. :faint: Squirt is turning seven in a couple of weeks and going into second grade. Where does my time go?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter