Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Just wanted to say my kids in my class thought the word "Snarky" was funny.:lmao:

Hey Irish, I just noticed on the knock on the door thread that you mentioned you're an Army spouse. Please know his service, and yours, is so appreciated.
I hope you have a very nice rest of your St. Patricks day. With Irish in your nick, it's your special day! :goodvibes
:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Hey Irish, I just noticed on the knock on the door thread that you mentioned you're an Army spouse. Please know his service, and yours, is so appreciated.
I hope you have a very nice rest of your St. Patricks day. With Irish in your nick, it's your special day! :goodvibes

I did not read your thread, but yes thank you for service.

Thank You.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter