Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Good morning ya'll. :goodvibes

To everyone that is sick or hurting in some way... I am so sorry. :grouphug:

Hi SmileyBug! Hope you are well. Nice to see you around these parts! I miss your "happy" when you're absent for extended periods. :goodvibes

Doing "ok" here. Dealing with my mother's situation, one day at a time. It's a bittersweet thing, y'know?

Otherwise just really, really looking forward to the May trip. I had no idea last summer when it was planned, how much I would need the escape.

I think your bacon cuts and ours are pretty similar; so you know all about have the rasher and back bacon.

The bacon cuts are taken from a different part of the pig in the US. They have side bacon; which is the belly of the pig.

Kimmar just looks at my pictures of bacon and figures it's Kangaroo bacon. And it's just stuck.....everyone asks me about Kangaroo bacon. :confused3
....that's the best story you can come up with? :confused3 popcorn::

I knew the Tag Fairy likes bacon & chocolate, didn't know she likes toast. Maybe some cinnamon raisin??

There are times these threads get going and we laugh till all of our stomach's hurt really bad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter