Baby Dacky IS HOME Update pg 9 post 133

What a cutie pie you have! Congrats to both of you and please know that prayers have been going and will continue to go your way. I just read your blog and what a trip back memory lane, to my triplets birth, with Ng tubes and leaving optimistic to simply get a phone call that all is not so well to 2 steps ahead to 1 step back.

You are such a cute family and I'm so glad he is finally home with you!

Thank you so much everyone! We are so thrilled to have him home! It's been a bit crazy but manageable :)

I'm hoping the oxygen and feeding tube are short lived. I long to see those cute cheeks without tape all attached to them.

Thank you so much everyone! We are so thrilled to have him home! It's been a bit crazy but manageable :)

I'm hoping the oxygen and feeding tube are short lived. I long to see those cute cheeks without tape all attached to them.

You are doing an AMAZING job Vicky! love seeing your happy face on your blog entries :goodvibes
continued prayers and pixiedust: for sweet Isaiah :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter