Baby trend Expedition double jogger ok in parks?

Afabena

Mouseketeer
Anyone use a baby trend expedition double jogger in the parks recently? I am leaving in a week and second guessing everything including my stroller. I thought I saw a post recently about this but I can’t find it. I think with the wheels it is slightly over the stroller width limit so looking for other experiences getting into the parks? This is the only stroller I have left that has the weight limit to hold my kids. Mainly want to use it at night for tired feet. Thanks!

there is a painted box on the ground at security. if it doesn't fit within that box (the size requirements on Disney's website), you won't be allowed to bring it.

According to Disney's website... Strollers must be 31” (79cm) wide and 52” (132cm) long or smaller. I would look up the specs of your stroller to see so you don't run into an issue when you get to the parks.

That stroller is technically over the size limit in the new rules. That said, I haven't heard a lot of enforcement, but you'd have to decide if you are willing to take that chance. It will need to be folded for buses and the Skyliner.

Enjoy your vacation!

That stroller is technically over the size limit in the new rules. That said, I haven't heard a lot of enforcement, but you'd have to decide if you are willing to take that chance. It will need to be folded for buses and the Skyliner.

Enjoy your vacation!

We saw three full size wagons this September. 2 at MK and 1 at AK. So they must be pretty flexible with their new policy.

They may have gotten a disability accommodation to use the strollers.

What exactly is a "disability accommodation"? Wagons have never been permitted at WDW. With the new push/pull ones, Disney just had to tighten the language of their restrictions. Same with stroller size. With the monster strollers becoming more popular, Disney is just making it known that the big ones don't belong in the parks for obvious reasons.

What exactly is a "disability accommodation"? Wagons have never been permitted at WDW. With the new push/pull ones, Disney just had to tighten the language of their restrictions. Same with stroller size. With the monster strollers becoming more popular, Disney is just making it known that the big ones don't belong in the parks for obvious reasons.
Some people have gotten Disney to let them bring their Keen wagon in to the park because they need it for either medical supplies or for their child who couldn’t use a stroller or wheelchair for whatever reason.

(I’m just repeating what has been reported by others online. It has been said to be an accommodation that is available in some circumstances.)

I'm not asking if they are likely to change the rules on strollers. I'm asking if people have been using this stroller in the WDW Parks the past few months?

I'm not asking if they are likely to change the rules on strollers. I'm asking if people have been using this stroller in the WDW Parks the past few months?
I don’t have an update because we ended up actually not bringing it. I planned to bring it for tired feet, but when we got to the airport we realized one tire was flat! So in the car it stayed. We ended up renting a Disney double stroller around day 3 and that worked out just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter