Baby Trike at IOA

Spaceman Spiff

one by one, cleaning the universal boards of riff-
Pulled from dansjp3page.com
Another reason to head to Universal's Islands of Adventure in Orlando: Besides the animatronic spinosaurus from JP3 on display, inGenetics.net is reporting that Universal has been trying out a new part-puppet/part-animatronic baby Triceratops, which walks around the park attracting attention.

If true, my October vacation can't come soon enough!

does anyone have pics of this or the spino?....I thought the spino was out in cali...guess I was wrong!

At Universal Orlando, Spinosaurus is just a "concrete" statue peering out of the bushes over by the "Watering Hole" on the way to the bridge to "Lost Continent". It's only the front third of it also and the end of it is visable if you look into the bushes. It still is cool and makes for good (free) photo ops similar to the T-Rex(pay for Pic, Op) over at the Studios.
I haven't seen the Baby Trike though.
HAVE FUN

The baby Triceratops was tested for about an hour or so two weeks ago along the paths of Jurassic Park. It was a test to judge guest reaction and see if the addition of baby dinosaurs might be good for the island.

The baby Trike has only been brought out for the one trial. There are no firm decisions yet if the baby will reappear or be brought out again for guests to view.

Babies such as those from the Triceratops species are a little nervous at first around people. It will be up to our trained vet staff to judge if bringing our younger dinos out in guest view is good for their overall well being.

OH MY GOD !!! That would be so cool, tell the vets we will play nice , I promise !!!!:)

The Spinosaurus is actually made oretty much like the regular figures. It is a rubber skin over a steel frame. It is a static figure, so it normally does not move. Of course, if it did move, that would be another thread......:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter