Back after 4 nights

rramsr

Mouseketeer
Hi, just got off the Dream on the 12th after a 4 night cruise. Best time ever. Just dh and myself, left kids at home. Tuesday was Nassau, we stayed on the ship. Wednesday was supposed to be Castaway Cay but was showing rain all day so captain made sure there were no other Disney boats going to be at Castaway Cay on Thursday and thankfully there wasn't so he switched the days. Wednesday ended up being our at sea day and Thursday was Castaway Cay, beautiful weather all three days. On our sea day the captain went to the other side of the Caribbean where no rain was showing so we would have a good weather day and we did. I kept trying to get Palo Brunch before we left and wasn't able to so once onboard I waitlisted us and it cleared the next day. OMG best meal ever and best chicken parm I have ever had. Will definitely do it again

I was on this sailing too, first time on the Dream, and had a fabulous time. Was so glad we were able to enjoy castaway cay with beautiful weather. I was surprised how smooth the whole cruise was—only felt a little bit of motion the first night and much less than my previous cruises out of Vancouver and Miami. Wish we lived closer so we could do another one soon!

On our Med./WBTA B2B, we got switched from a Monte Carlo landing (too rough for tendering) to an "at sea" day and the next, "at sea", was a stop in Marseille's. Captain made the call early in the day, got permission for the new port landing, found a dozen excursions at the new port and got the word to all of us in about three hours. I talked to a DCL officer later about it and he said that they had plan "B" and "C" ready for almost any event. The Mouse is has you/us covered.

Same here, we were on this sailing and before we left I had it in the back of my head that they were going to have to switch days or we were going to be soggy on CC, sure enough they made it happen. I'm glad they are allowed to make decisions like that for the good of the trip(customers).

Was there a character breakfast during the cruise?
We are travelling with our two year old Grand daughter and she would love this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter