MAYBE A MAY TRIP?? 3 WEEKS SAPPHIRE FALLS 2021

I love all the resort and pool pictures. I added 3 nights to our August trip at RPR. I am optimistic we will at least do a Universal trip in August. I am not sure about Disney yet, way to many unanswered questions at this time. I may add a few more days on at Universal.
All your pictures make it exciting!!
Hope all is well with you and your family. We are all doing well at this time. Enjoying some nice warm weather in Northern Minnesota, this is a a big plus!
Looking forward to food pictures yours are always the best!

Just caught up. I had been reading one of your earlier trip reports and got lost in the food and just realized I never finished or commented. I am back and forth about RPR or Hard Rock and your photos of the RPR reminded me why it’s my favorite pool ever. Decision made.

Can’t wait to hear more of your plans!

:welcome: along BrerMama…….

Hope you enjoyed the other report too......oh yes, I`ve got lost in food pictures before.....lol......

Oh no question RPR is much better.....lol.....we both can`t be wrong!!! Yes, the pool at RP is one of the best for sure. Tom likes that he can actually swim in it while I float around on noodles......perfect!!

Good to see you and hope you enjoy reading along.....:wave2:

I love all the resort and pool pictures. I added 3 nights to our August trip at RPR. I am optimistic we will at least do a Universal trip in August. I am not sure about Disney yet, way to many unanswered questions at this time. I may add a few more days on at Universal.
All your pictures make it exciting!!
Hope all is well with you and your family. We are all doing well at this time. Enjoying some nice warm weather in Northern Minnesota, this is a a big plus!
Looking forward to food pictures yours are always the best!

Hey Caroline...….it`s so good to see you!!

I`m so sorry you may not get to Disney for your August trip. I will keep positive though that you may as things might change between now and then???? I hope anyway, yes, they do seem to have a few unanswered things right now...….but......so happy to hear you have RP booked!!!!

I`m happy you have some nicer weather!!! I am very jealous of course......lol.....but I know you have much harsher winters than us, so definitely deserve some warmth!! And glad to hear you`re all doing ok right now. You are still very much appreciated in the job that you do, it can`t have been easy through all this.

I`m happy you enjoy the pictures....will have to pick out some really good ones now...….::yes::

Carol, your trip reports are always so uplifting to read. They make me want to just live at the resorts. I will say your comment about the hot tub made me think of this
View attachment 499740

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So funny!!!

Thanks Vicki...….oh yes, I could live there easily too!!!

Wouldn`t that be nice....I could certainly live like that for a long time before getting any desire to move.......if ever!!!

Hope you`re doing good Vicki.......:wave2:

Glad you stopped by though......good news is always worth sharing!!!! :wave2:

We will actually be at SF for one night while you are there in September. We are staying one night in between our Disney (if it happens) trip and our cruise. If Disney gets cancelled, we may spend more time at Universal instead! There is never a bad time for StrongWater!

We will actually be at SF for one night while you are there in September. We are staying one night in between our Disney (if it happens) trip and our cruise. If Disney gets cancelled, we may spend more time at Universal instead! There is never a bad time for StrongWater!

Oh good to know.....hope we can say a quick hello at some point.

I really hope your Disney time goes ahead, if not......well, Universal is a fabulous alternative. And yes.......never a bad time for Strong Water....... :thumbsup2

We are flying down from Iowa in a couple weeks and I am not telling anyone because I know that I will have a few reactions that would not be the nicest. Right now if I didn’t feel safe coming or flying we would‘t risk it, but as of right now we are a go! We will take all the precautions that we need to keep ourselves and everyone safe, but I am ready to hopefully move a little more on with our lives! Fingers crossed you guys are still able to come!

We are flying down from Iowa in a couple weeks and I am not telling anyone because I know that I will have a few reactions that would not be the nicest. Right now if I didn’t feel safe coming or flying we would‘t risk it, but as of right now we are a go! We will take all the precautions that we need to keep ourselves and everyone safe, but I am ready to hopefully move a little more on with our lives! Fingers crossed you guys are still able to come!

I don’t blame you for not telling anyone. Some people are of the opinion that they’re always right and know better.....when really they should keep their opinions to themselves.

We‘ve had the same from well meaning folks........but, as I am very blunt and forthright when I have to be......I put them in their place.....lol.......they soon keep quiet.

I completely agree, we need to get back to our lives and we can only follow guidelines and be aware.

But, hope you have a fabulous trip......I’d be there right now if I could be too.......and thank you, we are praying we get to visit in September.......

And good to see you, hope you are all doing well.......:wave2:

I am optimistic we will at least do a Universal trip in August. I am not sure about Disney yet, way to many unanswered questions at this time. I may add a few more days on at Universal.
Do you currently have a WDW res booked for August?

We cancelled our DVC stay in order to save the points JIK. Did book AS Mu, then read rumors it wouldn’t be opening & switched to Pop the day before the moratorium began.

To be truthful, woudn’t be sad if they did cancel our res entirely. Just as happy to stay longer during the split stay at U

We are flying down from Iowa in a couple weeks and I am not telling anyone because I know that I will have a few reactions that would not be the nicest. Right now if I didn’t feel safe coming or flying we would‘t risk it, but as of right now we are a go!
Just got back from short trip to myrtle beach. Uneventful flight, was more crowded than promised. Only coming back was our home terminal busy.

Today, news broke that a TSA agent at my home airport tested CV positive. The 2nd one thus far in this mess. I have lost count of the ‘good intentioned friends’ who have sent me a copy of the news story...gloat much?

I knew the risks when I booked the trip to join family. Was in minority wearing masks & gloves (not on beach, nor in pool tho). I will take any lumps as they come.:)

Hey Carole and Tom, have been meaning to pop in and see what your plans were for September. We still have everything crossed that we will go, it's a bit day by day atm. But still hoping. Hope all safe and well xx

Hey Carole and Tom, have been meaning to pop in and see what your plans were for September. We still have everything crossed that we will go, it's a bit day by day atm. But still hoping. Hope all safe and well xx

Hey Matt......good to see you!!

We were speaking of you last week as we watched a certain tv show!!! It reminded us of you both...…..

If the flight ban is lifted we`ll be going come hell or high water. We lost the May trip, so we are keen to get back. Our flights are with VA and they should be back and running by then.

Were you on the Gatwick flights or were you already Heathrow? Seems to be such a carry on. Yes, fingers and toes crossed we get to go too.......you just never know.

We have Nov/Dec booked too and don`t laugh...we have booked next May too for three weeks...I said don`t laugh!! :rotfl:

We all doing ok thanks....just getting on with it......hope you and Rob are doing good too......and hoping to see you in September!!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Matt......good to see you!!

We were speaking of you last week as we watched a certain tv show!!! It reminded us of you both...…..

If the flight ban is lifted we`ll be going come hell or high water. We lost the May trip, so we are keen to get back. Our flights are with VA and they should be back and running by then.

Were you on the Gatwick flights or were you already Heathrow? Seems to be such a carry on. Yes, fingers and toes crossed we get to go too.......you just never know.

We have Nov/Dec booked too and don`t laugh...we have booked next May too for three weeks...I said don`t laugh!! :rotfl:

We all doing ok thanks....just getting on with it......hope you and Rob are doing good too......and hoping to see you in September!!!!! :thumbsup2

Cool fingers crossed we do see you soon. Supposed to be flying from Gatwick, hoping we still can but we're ready to change or amend as needed xx

I thought of you when I saw the article that VA was supposed to resume flying to Orlando! I'm still waiting for DeSantis to lift the 14-day quarantine when traveling from NY... even though as a state, our numbers have been lower than Florida's in recent days....

I thought of you when I saw the article that VA was supposed to resume flying to Orlando! I'm still waiting for DeSantis to lift the 14-day quarantine when traveling from NY... even though as a state, our numbers have been lower than Florida's in recent days....

Oh I hope it gets lifted soon!! Especially if you have lower numbers, it seems a little crazy for Florida to have more cases but you have the quarantine!

Our Government has been talking of quarantining now.....er, too late.....we let thousands and thousands in to the country unchecked since this started. Now they`re talking of doing it....and then admit they can`t enforce it.....crazy times.

But, it was good news for us flights are starting up again, makes us hope they know something we don`t......that`s that old positivity rearing up again.......

Good to see you.......:wave2:

Hello Carole!

I don’t know if you remember, but we metbriefly a couple years back during one of your fall trips... we were both staying at RPR when the club lounge was undergoing renovations.

I’ve enjoyed reading your trip report so far, and looking forward to seeing the full September one. We will (hopefully) be there that same time, but planning a 3 day cruise, 4 days at Disney, and then finishing up at cabana bay for another 4 days. It sounds like universal is a go for us, but unsure of what will happen with Disney and the cruise still at this point. Worst case scenario those get canceled and we add a few more days to universal!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!