MAYBE A MAY TRIP?? 3 WEEKS SAPPHIRE FALLS 2021

Following! We will be at Universal April 29-May 2 before going on to the Vistana for 2 weeks. My daughter Meredith is now engaged, and it will be her fiancé’s first time for Florida theme parks. He has never read or seen Harry Potter. Or any Disney movie for that matter. He is a pilot, just qualified as captain with Piedmont and has been obsessed with airplanes since he was a toddler.

And I do hope we all get to keep our trips! Things are nuts in the States with Coronavirus fears. We have the biannual meeting of the Presbyterian Chuch USA in Baltimore in June, and they
Have our registrations on hold until the situation is clearer.

And another :welcome: to JaxDad…...I did wonder this wasn't a little early as it`s around 8 weeks till we go........then I thought....heck it`s ONLY 8 weeks!!!!

Hope we can manage a meet again so you`re in this one too.....St Augustine is definitely in the plans again.......glad to see you here...
I hope I see you guys again too. It SHOULDN'T be as hot as last time, but I'm not promising anything...

Hello Carole - love the airplane pics. Can’t wait for your trip to begin but I always enjoy reading your pre-trip reports.
Brenda :flower1:

:welcome: Brenda...….I like plane pics too!!! Especially when I`m in it!!

Thanks.....I hope you enjoy this one too, glad you`re here too :wave2:

Yeah, you started!!! Very exciting, that means my trip is coming up too, looking forward to meeting you and Tom and reading your report

:welcome: along to you too jnjusoioa…...

Yep, figured it was time to begin......it is getting so close now, and yes, looking forward to meeting you too.....:wave2:

Following! We will be at Universal April 29-May 2 before going on to the Vistana for 2 weeks. My daughter Meredith is now engaged, and it will be her fiancé’s first time for Florida theme parks. He has never read or seen Harry Potter. Or any Disney movie for that matter. He is a pilot, just qualified as captain with Piedmont and has been obsessed with airplanes since he was a toddler.

And I do hope we all get to keep our trips! Things are nuts in the States with Coronavirus fears. We have the biannual meeting of the Presbyterian Chuch USA in Baltimore in June, and they
Have our registrations on hold until the situation is clearer.

:welcome: along erinch…..good to see you!

Congratulations to your daughter, and what a lovely trip you have to look forward to! To be able to see all the Potter stuff for the first time again would be lovely, but seeing it through a first timers eyes is precious..... I`m sure it`ll be a lovely trip.

Yes, there`s no point denying this virus could change things overnight, and if that happens, well, I`m sure we`ll all deal with it. There are more trips to come for most people, but hopefully we won`t have the type of disruption that some think may happen. And hope you get your June trip ok.....

Hope you enjoy the trip report.......:wave2:

I hope I see you guys again too. It SHOULDN'T be as hot as last time, but I'm not promising anything...

Oh that day was incredibly hot wasn't it!!!

Yes, maybe a little cooler would be nice.....but I`d complain if it was too cool too......:rotfl:

Hi Carole! I’ve been checking in regularly to see if you’ve started a pre trip report for May. What a nice surprise to find it this morning! Looking forward following along and very intrigued to hear about your Disney plans.

Hi Carole! I’ve been checking in regularly to see if you’ve started a pre trip report for May. What a nice surprise to find it this morning! Looking forward following along and very intrigued to hear about your Disney plans.

:welcome: cocofifi.......

awww, what a lovely thing to say! I’m so glad to see you here.......

If I said the visit to Disney property involved food and a friend.......would you be surprised.......lol......food is always a temptation!!!

Hope you enjoy it.......:wave2:

Yes! We leave April 24th! We’re doing a weekend in Chicago & the following week at the parks.

Fabulous!!! I forgot about the Chicago part, will look forward to seeing that as I doubt I’ll ever make it to see that City.....confession time......I always thought till I was about 20 (I know) that Chicago was the State and Illinois was the capital.......oops!!! Then again, I always thought Sheboygan and Schenectady were made up places too......:blush::blush:

I'm here and I can't wait to read about another one of Tom & Carole's Adventures!!! :surfweb:

:welcome: Nancy.......so good to see you too!!!

I truly hope you enjoy reading and commenting on this one too, always a pleasure to see you here......:wave2:

Yippeee! Another trip report....Carole and Tom?? Glad you introduced yourselves again I nearly forgot who you all were in the lonnnnnnnngggggg time since your last report. :rotfl2:
Speaking of Covid-19..... I get to fly to the state with the highest mortality for training on a new computer system.....now if they asked me to fly to Orlando for that same training I'd risk it. We're surrounded by states with confirmed cases but strangely and thankfully not one case in our state yet. So send us off to a state where they've had 16(?) deaths.....that's really smart.

My sister's trip to Orlando for a seminar in May was put on hold by the Government..... she and her hubby had planned an extended trip after the seminar ended...oh well.

Last edited:
Hooray! So SO excited for your next trip report, Carole! This just made my day when I popped in to the boards and saw your report started!
Thrilled to follow along and can't wait to hear all about it!

Excited for another Carole & Tom trip report! I'll be taking notes on your off property dining so I can plan my trip in 2021 with my cousins!! Thank you for all you do!!

:welcome: to you too FoodieFriend...….

We certainly plan a lot of off site dining this trip, as well as our usual haunts onsite of course....couldn't imagine not eating in StrongWater!!!

I`m so glad you enjoy the reports, and good to see you here again too...….:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!