"back" button ad spaming ......anyone else ???

Syndrome

Who's super now?
Hi,
I am having a persistant problem trying to navigate the "DIS" website. It is only happening while on the Dis site, and no othere sites that I navigate.
While on the DIS for anywhere from 30 seconds on, when ever I try to go "back" to the previous page I was at, I cant. I look in my recent history to go back and its loaded up with ad spam ........... Googleleads, doubleclick , etc. Ran several virus programs, and nothing is showing up. Also tried changing some cookie settings, still nothing. Not sure why its happening, but its only happening while on the Dis boards, and it makes navigating extremely difficult if not impossible. It doesnt seem to matter if I am logged in or not. Its getting very frustrating. I use a few different computers and it happens to all of them.
Anyone else having this problem ? Any ideas on how to fix it ?
Also just wondering if I am the only one so I can narrow it down to a Dis problem or a computer problem.

Thanks for any help.
Syndrome

Yup-- it's a pain in the butt! I also have to wait as long as 10 seconds for the ads to load on each screen. :badpc:

When I can't back up to the list of threads in the forum, I scroll down to the forum jump and just click "Go'. But sometimes that causes the unread threads to lose their highlighting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter