Back from a wonderful trip! Report and pictures. April 7-9

Storytellers is a buffet. I think we served ourselves.

Plaza inn was chaotic, table too close together, loud, lower qualify food. No time to eat because a lot of characters made quick stops. I haven’t been in 6 years.

The porch seating at Plaza Inn was really nice for breakfast. Lots of space and not loud. We lucked out this time with a corner porch table, but might be worth trying to request outdoor seating. We also stayed until the end and hardly anyone was there by that time.

Oga’s is more fun at a standup table than a booth. You see more, you are less squeezed in and it is fine for the smallish amount of time needed to get a drink. I always hate getting a booth as we have the same experience: we get mashed in with some group.
I've only been to Oga's once when it was relatively new and we were at a standup table, but it was right in front of DJ Rex, so I considered that a win. Sounds like the booths are way scrunched and uncomfortable, anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter