Back from Fort Wilderness and Key West

yorkshiregirl

Mouseketeer
Hi

Just got back last Wednesday. Seems like ages already.Had a great time in both weeks. Cannot praise the cabins at FW enough, it is like having your own home only in this case the fridge was twice as large!

Any questions on either resort please feel free to ask away.

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

Welcome home....sounds like you had fun:)

Fort Wilderness is our favourite place to stay at WDW. It just about pips Boardwalk to the post, where we are DVC owners. Wish I was there right now! :rolleyes:

Hi Shirley ~~Welcome Home~~

Would love to hear more about your holiday if you get a chance :)

Hi Shirley,

Welcome back:D

Your trip sounds fantastic and I would love to hear much more too:Pinkbounc When you're over jet-lag that is!

Hi Shirley!

Are you going to do a trip report or post some pics?

I'm interested in the whole lot, but OKW and FW Lodges part are a particular interest.

Glad you has a good trip. Would love to hear more baout both the cabins and OKW. They must be something special if they beat the Boardwalk! Which building were you in at OKW? What was your view like? Did you prefer it to Boardwalk or not?

Shirley, missed this earlier. We'd love to hear all about your holiday adventures. We are particularly interested in Fort Wilderness but would love to hear about Key West as well.

I'd love to hear about it all, and would especially love to see some photos of the cabins at FW.

Sorry didn't make it clear. For our second week we drove down to Key West in the Florida Keys and stayed at the Ocean Pointe hotel.

Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter