Back from HRH Club Level...

Cora

Constantly in trip planning mode...I want to go aw
We had a lovely room over looking the pool. The beds were FABULOUS. Loved the bathrobes and CD player. The toiletries were very nice also. The towels were kind of scratchy. One big didn't like....THERE WAS A SCALE IN THE ROOM! LOL :-)

Now for concierge.

Arrival, it was cookies and milk time...but we had arrived without luggage (it was still on a plane). And we were frazzled. The woman in concierge got us wine and beer even though it had been put away. The lounge was nice to hang in, especially when housekeeping was in the room.

The breakfasts were abundant. Nice pastries, bagels, mini-muffins, etc. Great fruit and cereal selection. The coffee was quite nice too. Orange juice and grapefruit juice.

Late Afternoon: Cheese and crackers each day and a veggie tray. They shouldn't publicize it as hors d'eouvres, to me it is a different connotation. There was a lovely selection of liquor. Several different types of beer and 2 types of wine. Along with various other non-alcoholic drinks.

Evening: Very nice milk and cookies.

At all times there was lemonade, ice tea, bottled (very small bottles) water, coke, diet coke and sprite. Also, coffee and tea.

I think that's it.
Cora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter