Back from HRH

pathubia

<font color=green>Gets lost at Portofino<br><font
Hi everybody!!!

Got back last night from 3 nights at the HRH!!!

Thanks to everybody that posts tips....All your tips realy helped in planning this trip.....

HRH ROCKS

FOTL or Universal Express, whatever you want to all it is great...

I think the longest we waited for anything was 10 minutes, if that....

DD loved "Camp Lil Rock"

Any questions, just ask away!!!!!!

Patty

What floor and room were you in? Did DD take her report card to get any of the goodies they are offering? How packed was the hotel? We are leaving in 5 days, and am a little leary about staying there. Did you go to Belz Outlets, were there any good sale merchandise? Did you use your Loews First card to get any upgrades? I am sure I have a ton of other questions, and will post them as I think of them. Thanks in advance.

Hi we were in room 5134, 5th floor, there were always people mlling about but it didnt seem too crowded, we never ate there, ate at HRCafe, Nascar, Margaritaville, Mythos, Mama Leones, I totally forgot about bringing her report card. We booked a pool view room, we were upgraded to deluxe pool view and did get our milk and cookies one night. We never left universal property, never went to any outlets, etc..

Patty

Welcome back Patty:D

I just finished reading your trip reports! Great job I really enjoyed them. Happy to see you were pleased with hard Rock we'll be trying it out for the first time next week! Thanks for remembering to tell about the camp, I was hoping you would post before we left:)

Jessica,

I hope you have a great trip, I forgot to mention that they give you a beeper at Camp Lil Rock, just in case.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter