Back from one and planning for the next

din

From Ohio North Coast to SF Bay....
Just got back a few days ago and we had a blast. So much so we are thinking about the next one with one small change.

Instead of the the four of us DW,DS (10), DS(7), and myself there may be five or six total. If it is six it is pretty straight forward two cabins. The question that I have is that if it is five people, how much would the second cabin cost. Is it the cost of one adult or do we have to pay for double occupancy? Has someone done this?

TIA. :)

from what I have read ... first 2 persons in each cabin (regardless of age) pay the full adult fare ... but they don't really enforce who is in each of the rooms ...

:bounce:

Thanks for the response MindydLeon.

So we stay in one cabin for two adults and two child and the other cabin will be for one adult. Price will be for the one adult for the other cabin riight?

I'm afraid it does not work that way ... your 2nd cabin has to have 2 adults fares (regardless of age) ... otherwise they charge you like 175% or something -- staterooms are double occupancy so you can't have 1 paying adult a stateroom alone ... :D

That is what I am afraid off with the way prices are set up.

Thanks

:( sorry ... i don't know if it would be better (price-wise or comfort- wise) to go with a Category 4 or higher then just share the stateroom ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!