Back from Poly !

daisyx3

DIS Veteran
We had room 3024, 3rd floor Moorea. The lake view was definitely worth the extra points. What a great room! No issues at all and a wonderful view. Watched fireworks from balcony twice!
We were wondering if it was a handicapped room, except the shower wasn't floor height...there were two peepholes in the door, and there was a handicapped button to open the door, which was really heavy and would shut by itself. Other than that, however, didn't seem "accessible". The balcony access was a door and not a slider, is that normal for those rooms?
Thinking about a resale add-on here or BLT. This is my husband's favorite by a mile, but for more options for our family down the road (already one grandchild) I think the practical choice is BLT. We will see what happens!

We are staying at the Poly in 75 days:stitch: We've never stayed there before and wondering which DVC building we should request. We have standard view Delux Studio.

We just returned from our first stay at Poly! We were in a Tokelau (my husband called it Tequila) standard view studio overlooking the Oasis pool. Loved the 2 bath set up. We also really enjoyed the Oasis pool, still full service, but not nearly as crazy as the Volcano pool.

We are staying at the Poly in 75 days:stitch: We've never stayed there before and wondering which DVC building we should request. We have standard view Delux Studio.

Moorea is great because it's right next to the TTC. My wife and I only used the Poly monorail once or twice our entire week because it was so much easier to just use the TTC.

We love poly, but have our first lake view booked in a couple weeks. I can’t wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!