Back from site visit

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
My mom and I got back from our trip about a week ago (it was wonderful, as usual :D ). During our stay we met with Pam at Franck's and went on an initial site visit. She was truly a joy to work with and was super helpful. Franck's is such a beautiful place to plan a wedding, and I'm looking forward to planning the details of the wedding when my wedding is closer. My plans so far are a 7:30 pm ceremony at the Wedding Pavilion followed by an Illuminations hors d'evours hour at the Italy Isola in Epcot, then the reception at the American Adventure Pavilion. We visited the Wedding Pavilion in person, and I can't begin to explain how beautiful it is! Pictures really don't do it justice. Pam also took us in the back entrance to Epcot (behind the scenes) to see American Adventure before World Showcase opened. It really seems like a lovely place for a reception, and it should require very little decor (a plus for the budget, LOL!). I'm planning for Dec. 13, 2003. :) Any questions?

Congratulations! The Wedding Pavilion truly is lovely - just one of the reasons (A/C is the other) :) why we're having our ceremony there in August.
Cheers!
Heather P

That A/C ought to be pretty nice in August! :D

********SIGH************

How romantic! I so wanted to have a Disney wedding! But my mom said "A Disney wedding with just immediate family, or a wedding at home with everyone you want." I chose the wedding at home.

Your wedding sounds like it's going to be lovely! It must be so exciting to plan a Disney wedding! I hope you have a magical wedding day and a beautiful wedding to remember forever!

DH and I hope to renew our vows at the Wedding Pavillion on our 5th or 10th anniversary. (I'm starting to think it will have to be our 10th because baby #1 is due on 2 months and I don't think our budget will allow a vow renewal with a toddler!)

Anyway, hope you have the wedding of your dreams!!!!!!!

Congratulations! It sounds lovely! I've never actually seen the wedding pavilion close up in person and I can only imagine that it's more stunning in person.

ead79.....that is so exciting!!! Mickey76 and I got engaged during our trip on May 26..:D RIght away we knew we wanted to get married down there so we visited Franck's and saw a bride adn her party arrive at the Wedding Pavillion!!! It was truly magical and you are right, pictures don't do it justice. We really haven't set anything in stone yet since our wedding won't be until July 2004, but....we plan on getting our site stuff done next year during another vacation. Just out of curiousity.....does it cost more to have a reception in EPCOT? Also, are the only choices that we have for reception locations the three resorts they mention or are there other resorts that you can choose from? THanks for your help and good luck with everything!!!!

Im right with you there, scanne. I had the same sort of situation, accept i asked myself those questions, and as a result, we are going to the world for a nice long honeymoon instead! the pavillian is SO pretty though...SO romantic..wow!

That is very cool. My fiancee and I are getting married the 8th of Dec 2003 at the wedding pavilion in the morning. Thinking of doing a brunch at the Grand Floridian or somewhere else..(not sure yet)...then doing an Illuminations appetizer thing at the Rose and Crown with the good seating for Illuminations...I bet you can't wait..I know we can't..We were a little short on people to have it at the Italy Isola..had to have 75 people..and we are expection about 60-65 to attend... Good luck...and congrats...

We had a really good time going down there and doing site inspections too...just not sure what extras to put on ..(characters...flowers..etc..)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter