• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back home

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Hi Everyone. Arrived home this p.m

Great time, but one very un-disney experience which had DS in tears and took the shine of the holiday for DH. I had already started a thread filling you in but for some reason it didn't find its way onto the board( I pressed submit and it disapeared ) I won't go into it now because it's late, but in short my advice to anyone planning to watch "Wishes" is to watch it from a little way back and not directly in front of the Castle, attempting to do that can get a bit dangerous in more ways than one - the crowd controle in that area is apauling.

Dee, welcome home :)

Oh my to what you say about Wishes :(

Welcome home Dee. So sorry to hear about the problems you had but looking forward to hearing all about your trip!! :sunny:

dee
welcome home. I look forward to your report and sorry to hear that DS had a not nice experience.

Reid

Dee, Sorry to hear about your trouble, am curious to find out what happened. Glad you had a great time anyway. Are you going to write a trip report at any stage?

Dear Dee,
Really glad to hear you're back - not so glad to hear about DS!! Hope it didn't ruin the holiday and that the good times out weigh anything else.

Hope you're all fit and healthy anyway, and look forward to your contributions to the boards again. :sunny:

Kaye

Hope everyone has recovered from the Wishes incident, and I look forward to hearing about the good parts of your trip. :flower:

Welcome home, look forward to hearing all about it!

Welcome home - such a shame about Wishes. Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter