Back on the boards

mamalisala

Earning My Ears
It has been a while since I've been on the boards routinely (so long I had to change my login name! Well... Just booking a trip to celebrate my dad's retirement - leaving July 25 staying til August 1. Brining my 2 two siblings and their children as well as mine. Only my children have been - first trip for the three little neices! So traveling with 8 adults, one teen, and four children! Should be interesting. Looking into the Wilderness Lodge as it has boat to MK. That will be the most visited park for the little ones I imagine. Looking into dining plan with one snack, one table and one counter service. THoughts????
Also, when I took my kids for the first time (which was a while ago (8 years ago!) we went all out. did 6 character meals and loved every second. Looking to book Cinderellas breakfast at the very least as well as Epcot Princess breakfast (do they still exist?). Also, when we went back then there were Prince/Princess program where we had coupons for VIP seating for shows and other stuff that went with it. ANyone know if this program still exists? Or something similar. So back and excited... lay it on my guys and the MUST dos and I've got a lot of work/fun ahead of me!:wizard:

You would be better off posting this in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies forum.

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

This forum is mostly for rumors about the new theme park thats going to be built in ___________________________ Fill in the blank :goodvibes

and that they heard from a bus driver that their "insert favorite PI Club" is coming back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter