Back to Back resort ressie

boswellnakia

When I was young....Dings were King
I've got DLP booked for June 1-5 already with a package. I had originally wanted an extra night on the front end, but it put me in a higher season for the entire stay. I had Hyatt free rooms and arriving late on the train so used free rooms for the May 31 reservation. After reading lots of reviews for the Hyatt Etoile, I'm almost scared to stay there or the poor ratings.

Can I book a single night resort only ressie for May 31 at the same resort as my package and hopefully have the same room for my package? I've done this at WDW for discounts, but wanted to see if it was kosher at DLP.

Thanks.

yes you can - but whichever way you do it, it will be expensive - because as you already know, 31st May is higher season, whether its for one night or the whole stay.

You can either book a one-night package online for the same hotel, then contact your hotel before you go to ask for both bookings to be allocated to the same room, or you can call DLP and ask for a room-only price for 31st May for your hotel.

As thats Ascension Day weekend, both options will be pricey.

Is there no nearby hotel available for 31st May, room only? You could try looking on Expedia, travelrepublic, alpharooms etc for Disneyland Paris - any of the 4 partner hotels, or hotels in val d'europe or Serris, are very close to the resort and only 5 minutes away by local train or free shuttle bus. Then you can transfer to your onsite hotel as early as you like in the morning of your check-in day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter