Back to the Future Reunion

imprint

DIS Veteran
Josh Gad (Olaf from Frozen) has a YouTube series reuniting talent from his favorite movies. Episode 2 is Back to the Future (episode 1 was Goonies). Since the Back to the Future ride is a fan favorite here, I thought you all would enjoy this 30 minute nostalgia ride as much as I did. Here's the YouTube link:
. If you're a fan of Goonies, it is a great video too.

Thank you for this! I so much remember the ride. It was my favorite out of any ride in central Florida at the time! I wish they would bring it back. The BTF trilogy are my all time favorite movies and I remember seeing them in movie theaters when they came out. They are timeless! Now I watch them over and over and never get tired of them. It was great to see the cast together! Priceless!!!

No Crispin Glover?

My understanding is that Crispin Glover did not want to do the sequels and sued when they used his likeness in the sequels. He hasn't had anything to do with the series since then.

What was surprising was that Tom Wilson did not participate. I've seen that bit with Tom you posted and it is great. I believe Tom still enjoys the movies and actively engages with people about them (I believe there was a time where he wanted to distance himself from Biff, but I know he participated in a panel with Christopher Lloyd just a couple of years ago). I hope he's doing well. I was very surprised he wasn't involved in this reunion. As a bit of Universal trivia, Tom provided voice acting in several episodes of Spongebob Squarepants.

Anyway, I'm glad we got what we got, and it was a fun trip down memory lane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!