back2 weeks,here are my tips pt2

M

minniehaha

ok. im finishing my dos and dont tips. i thought of one more do tip. Do get a good camera.
i looked at my pictures when we got back and when we lookedat them we knew they would have been better if we had a better camera(we had the throw a ways).ther was alot of blurry
shots that we realy wish had come out better.
ok! the Donts. Dont worry about ironing. waste of disney time. pack as wrinkel free as you can and dont worry about the rest unless your staying for enought days to cover ironing time.
Dont try to carry around too much.backpacks,fannypacks,waterbottles,misters,fans,cameras,
snacks after a time can weigh you down. they are all good buti think you should choose witch
one you really need for that dayand maybe bring the others the next day.Dont be afraid to ask
questions.cast members are very helpful but so are other park or resort guest:D
Dont worry about missing something or getting off schedule if you had one:cool: it will still be ok. just do it next time.
well thats all for now!!! i hope this helpedsome one.:wave:

minniehaha:jester:

Great advice! Thanks for sharing! :)

I agree with the backpack or whatever you carry tip. It can be more of an aggravation that a help!

We have discovered a small digital camera is a great way to go. Ours uses a disk, and we can preview them on the spot and retake the picture if we don't like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter