Background Check put me on hold?

Helloshane

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone,
New here. I got a job as a K-9 handler at Disney world. I did all my Onboarding and fingerprints and was supposed to have my traditions on Dec 21st with training starting the 30th.
last week I got a call saying everything is now on hold (traditions and training) because of an incident that was dismissed back in 2015. The judge even said all charges were dropped. I was basically accused of something that I didn’t do. I got arrested but after an overwhelming amount of evidence the case was closed. But apparently was only put down as dismissed. The guy said all I had to do is write a statement of disposition of what exactly happened. (So I did) and I should be fine to do those classes.
The was a week and a half ago and I still haven’t heard anything. Even left a voicemail on Wednesday to their background department. did I just lose my job at Disney? I left the Marine Corps in order to pursue this career thinking that was 100% on boa

Just curious if you've heard anything back from them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!