Background Info?

LMO429

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I'm newly addicted to the Dis Unplugged Podcast! I love it and have been listening faithfully the past couple of weeks. I'm sure this has been asked before but I was curious if there was any background information about the people who are on the pod cast. Are they all friends? How did they meet up and decide to do this? Im assuming they all live in orlando so they are able to go the parks as often as they do? Are they employees of disney? or do they have regular nine to 5 jobs???? and do their disney research on the weekends? Also what do they look like? I would love to be able to put faces to the voices I hear every week.
any information would be great!!!

p.s. I love Kevin's Dining reviews!!! they are awesome :goodvibes

I think you will enjoy listening to the anniversary show. It would be a good place to start and should answer a lot of questions.

I agree with the other posters. The History of and Anniversary shows will give you all of that info. They are very entertaining to listen to.

I urge anybody new to the podcast to check them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!