backpack recommendation

tsb4

Earning My Ears
I am looking for suggestions on what size backpack people use. We have 2 4year olds and an 8 year old. We will be there Feb 1-8 so I guess jackets and cool weather gear are probably the bulky items. How big is to big and how small is to small.
Thanks for any advice.

I'l be there with my Wife, 5month old and BBsitter from the 31st till the 7th. As far as backpacks and jackets I'd suggest bringing one starndard sized backpack, what I consider standard is about bookback sized. Then rent one of the lockers at the front of the park for your jackets if it gets warmer. The locker rental fee if I remember is only $5 a day and you get a key so you can return as ofter as you want. Then if you change parks you can get a receipt and they'll give you a locker at that park for no additional charge.

--
Alex
WLV - Feb 2003

With 4yos, I'd definitely bring/rent a stroller. That way if someone poops out (and trust me, they will) they'll have a place to ride. PLUS you'll have a place to put all your stuff and you won't have to carry it around all day!

We take a large mesh tote bag for jackets, etc. It stays on the stroller. A small backpack carries cameras, etc. (anything valuable and/or irreplaceable) in lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter