Backstage Magic and Halloween party

emilymad

DIS Veteran
We are considering the Backstage Magic Short Escape as a test to see if ABD is for us. We are looking at October dates and it seems that the park day lines up with the Halloween party at DCA. Does ABD usually include the party? We don't want to miss WOC and it seems that we would if we don't get access to the Halloween party.

When we did the SoCal short escape in Oct 2018, we did not receive tickets to the Halloween party.

See my report at
https://www.disboards.com/threads/so-cal-short-escape-10-4-2018-trip-report.3724783/
I have heard of guests on the 6-day Backstage Magic receiving tickets to the Halloween party. And if the party coincides with the date where the trip goes to WOC, maybe they would include it. You can call ABD and ask.

The challenge is that the Halloween party usually sells out well in advance, so if they don't give you tickets you probably won't be able to buy them the day of the event.

However, on my trip I was so tired and we had to get up so early the next day that missing the party was no big deal

We did Backstage Magic in 2017 and the Halloween party was included. We also had reserved seating at the hub for the parade and fireworks.

We did Backstage Magic in 2017 and the Halloween party was included. We also had reserved seating at the hub for the parade and fireworks.

I did the 6-day backstage magic last October which I think the PP did as well & we did receive Halloween Party tickets. I do not think the compressed Short Escape has time to include Halloween Party tickets. I'd definitely call ABD to verify.

I will be going from Oct 13-18 so there are 2 parties scheduled for that week, the 15th and the 17th. I hope we get tickets as I have never been to the
Halloween party there (only at WDW)… I am sooooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!