• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bahama Breeze!

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
Can someone tell me about this restaurant? I have heard that it was good but I was wondering what it was like? Thanks!

Their frozen drinks are awesome and so is their food. The food has sort of a cuban/jamaican/latin flair, with some spicy dishes, but plenty of "not so spicy" dishes as well. My DH had a fish entree and I had a paella-type dish with sausage and vegetables. Enjoy!

Great fun, great food, great atmosphere. And there are now two BB's, one on I-Drive and a new one at LBV almost next door to Holiday Inn Sunspree on 535. They don't take reservations and they do get busy, so expect a wait for a table after 6.30pm (but they do have a great bar deck where you can sit out and enjoy a beverage or two while you wait :D ).

They just opened a couple of restaurants here in Michigan. We went last week.....the food wasn't as spicy as we were hoping. Sounds like this place STAYS busy, no matter which location you visit. Check out their website for the menu, etc:

www.bahamabreeze.com

Thanks for the advice and the link. I see that they have a kids' menu and music too. So, I'm sold! I also see that many areas are getting one including ours so I can sample it here first. What fun!

Bahamarita is a must. The atmosphere was great there. I had some sort of shrimp/pasta dish it was wonderful. WIfe had a scallop dish and she liked it ok, after tasting my shrimp she wished she had ordered it. We had a wonderful calamari apetizer. We were glad when we informed by the host that they are opening one in our area.

They are owned or operated by the same company that owns Red Lobster and Olive Garden. I had one of their gift certificates once, but we do not have any BB's in N. Indiana! I was bummed!

We ate at the International Drive Bahama Breeze a couple of times on our recent trip and thought it was great.
It opens at 4pm and you dont have too long a wait until about 5.30. Then you will wait at least an hour!!
There's a queue (line) outside all evening.
The food, service and surroundings are excellent.
My youngest will only eat pizza and this was also very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter