Bake Shop

Safari Steve

D23 Expo Here I Come!!!
The Crystal shop will be reduced slightly in size, and the queues will be streamlined to allow for more seating and table space.

...will there be more cash registers in the bake shop?

I know I have a history for being cranky that they have to be able to accept money every two steps in the parks, but the bake shop traffic jam is largely due to the single point of sale.

Jeff

I don't have any more specific information, but I would think that that has been considered. The Ice Cream Parlor is also involved with this refurbishment, so they may combine the queues and keep or add POS. That's just speculative on my part, though, so don't take it to heart. Cast Previews should be in Early July.

oooh, if cast previews might be in early July, then maybe it will be open for at least part of my trip. We'll be there until the 22nd.

Since I get a cookie everytime I am in the MK, I always tell the cast member they should put in more POS Terminals. i would think that they would add more.

I love that bake shop.

Waiting in line for a while just increases the anticipation. I also need time to decide what I am going to get.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!