Balconies for 2-bedroom villas

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
Looking at the 2-bedroom floor plan, the balcony seems to be separated into 3 small sections with just 2 chairs and a small table in each one. Are they really as tiny as they appear? No room for more than 2 people at a time?

I seem to remember our balcony situation being a smaller one off each of the bedrooms with a slightly longer one off the living room? I know on the living room all 3 kids have sat out there watching the movies when’re we’ve been overlooking the lawn area.

There are some (few) 2 bedroom villas that have one long balcony. You can request that if you would prefer, but it's not guaranteed.

For a two bedroom with one long balcony across both bedrooms and the living area you need dedicated 2 bedroom, Ewe building, 50 series rooms, meaning 850, 950, etc. we always request ocean view ewe building 50 series 9th floor or above for best view. We have never been denied in the 7 times we have been there. But we always go in may so it is never sold out. The long balcony has 3 tables and 3 sets of chairs.

If you get a lock off two bedroom there has to be a separation between balconies because the studio could be sold separately. Plus the dedicated 2 bedroom has a half bath off living area plus two full baths.

We just left our dedicated 2 BR on the 19th (villa 109). We had two separate lanais with two chairs and a table each (one off master and one shared between second bedroom and living room). We were ground level, so each had a gate with stepping stones to connect to one another and the main path. We just moved all the chairs to one so we could sit together and it worked fine for the four of us. Wish I were sitting there now listening to the music and sipping some coffee!

60s are also one long balcony. Face the ocean on the backside. I was bummed when we first got this (I had wanted the inside of the horseshoe) but ended up absolutely loving it. Peaceful and beautiful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!