• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bald chick flying west ? about 3day pass

witch of the east

Earning My Ears
Hi! Iam flying west in 21 days,haven't been to dl in twenty years , dw in about 25! this is my first time as a mom !!! My DD is 8 and this will also be my DH first time ever as well ! My bro is driving down from sf to meet us, i arrive at lax at 12 noon. I hope I can get to dl by 3 ,that only gives me 5 hrs as dl
closes at 8[its a wed]. should I start my passses on thrus instead? and use them th fri sat ,or will the parks be too crowded? i don't think i can hold them back on wed!For an eastcoaster i like dl better!!!!!! Plus i just finished chemo 6 wks ago ! My scarfs will fly off all the rides! I got a special
one for potc!!!!!thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter