Balloon Lifetime Replacement?

This is how urban legends like lifetime mugs get started. I'm sure the cast member meant that day.

The first time we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge was July 1994. The Magic Kingdom Club rate that we were able to get was $79 per night.

They had mugs stacked up on a table in the Roaring Fork with a sign stating "purchase a mug now and bring back on future visits for free refills." There was a sign. There wasn't a cm giving out false information. And no, they didn't mean on future visits that day or however long your stay was. We asked the managers at the front desk as well as in Roaring Forks because it seemed like such a great deal. We also purchased mugs at the Contemporary when we stayed there Christmas 1994. Everyone reused mugs back then because it was allowed and was the policy.

One of these days, I'm going to go through our videos and pictures to see if I have a picture of that darn sign and prove once and for all that it isn't an "urban legend!" Lol.

Unless you have been going to wdw since the early days (our first trip was 1974 we were Ap holders for years) you don't understand what Disney once was and will never be again. I have watched how they have taken away the perks little by little over the years.

Last edited:
One of these days, I'm going to go through our videos and pictures to see if I have a picture of that darn sign and prove once and for all that it isn't an "urban legend!" Lol.

If you can find that I think Disney fans online will make you a god....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!