Balsamic Vinaigrette

Beth E. (NJ)

<font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu
I love balsamic vinegar on my salads. There's just something about that taste that's really refreshing.

Balsamic Vinaigrette

1/2cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup white balsamic vinegar
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon mustard powder
pinch salt
ground black pepper
1 teaspoon minced fresh herbs, optional

In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, garlic, and mustard powder. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Stir in minced fresh herbs if desired.

I'm going to try and add mustard powder to my vinaigrette . Sounds like it may add a zip.

Thanks.

Beth, this is wonderful! I just made it for tonights dinner! YUM YUM YUM! I'm using it with a dark lettuce salad, and I just poured a bit over a half of a hard boiled egg...realllllly good! ( added just a hint of corn syrup to go with the stronger lettuces...after I tried the original...)

Thanks!

This sounds good. I love Balsamic V. I usually just put that by itself on a salad. This would be much better though!!!

BTW....hi Beth!! I just saw your invite on the baking thread on the CB. Thought I'd come on over and sit a spell!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter