Ban Wagon - 2010

Well, I think I may be done for in February!!!! Today we got a seasonal truck in at M's and one of the things on the truck was a new scrapbooking setup in the drive aisle that we stocked!!!! Lots of pretty Prima's and new paper pads (DCWV and others) that I really really want. HELP!!!!! I was going to go back and get a better look when I got off work, but I was exhausted so didn't stop, but I've been thinking about it and I'm sure it'll be calling me back tomorrow. There's a beautiful "songbird" paper pad :lovestruc that really stood out and some bird silhouette rub-ons and a ribbon with flower petals coming out from underneath. I want it all!!!!!

I tried the 3 questions and I don't think they'll hold me back!:scared:

Step 1: Breathe
Step 2: Remember that those special displays, in the main aisle, always end up being clearanced. You have many friends, that can track down things when that happens.
Step 3: Prioritize
Step 4: Remember your coupons
Step 5: Join swaps, just to have an "excuse" to buy something, then change idea to use something else, and horde the pretty stuff for yourself :lmao:

I didn't see that one Jennifer, but we didn't get everything in for the display so maybe. I also didn't look at all of it closely, mainly just the 2 sides I was stocking.

Step 1: Breathe
Step 2: Remember that those special displays, in the main aisle, always end up being clearanced. You have many friends, that can track down things when that happens.
Step 3: Prioritize
Step 4: Remember your coupons
Step 5: Join swaps, just to have an "excuse" to buy something, then change idea to use something else, and horde the pretty stuff for yourself :lmao:

I vote for #5!!!!!!:rotfl:

The brand spanking new Mike's is opening this week. I'll probably go over on Friday and check it out. I'll see if they have it.

Oh, and I vote for #5 too ;)

Yes we need on of those stores!
And I love that bobunny line.

Good luck with what ever new one your mother gets you

I had a look on Amazon and found a couple which had good reports and were not too big - my old one has stopped baking (it will still mix - just!) but I've had it about 8 years and it was only very cheap. I know Panasonic are good but they are a bit big.

what makes it easy for me to stay on the wagon is that we have NO good scrap shops:sad2:

Well, I think I may be done for in February!!!! Today we got a seasonal truck in at M's and one of the things on the truck was a new scrapbooking setup in the drive aisle that we stocked!!!! Lots of pretty Prima's and new paper pads (DCWV and others) that I really really want. HELP!!!!! I was going to go back and get a better look when I got off work, but I was exhausted so didn't stop, but I've been thinking about it and I'm sure it'll be calling me back tomorrow. There's a beautiful "songbird" paper pad :lovestruc that really stood out and some bird silhouette rub-ons and a ribbon with flower petals coming out from underneath. I want it all!!!!!

I tried the 3 questions and I don't think they'll hold me back!:scared:

I guess I should be glad I don't work at M's anymore. I'd take my check in merchandise! LOL

I should have an Archivers's. Or anything, actually!:rolleyes1

Bump.

That was me falling off of the wagon.
Just found out about this store, Blick. And they have a bunch of pens.
And fancy paper for cheap.

....And I haven't gone yet. But I will be going.

:rolleyes1

I need pens?

Bump.

That was me falling off of the wagon.
Just found out about this store, Blick. And they have a bunch of pens.
And fancy paper for cheap.

....And I haven't gone yet. But I will be going.

:rolleyes1

I need pens?

Dick Blick? Over near Fenway? They sell Copics, don't they? Never been, but always wanted to go ;)

Yup - i NEEDED two Copics yesterday for my MK swap (no really! :rotfl2:) - I had colors that were close, but no cigar, and I was right across the street at the Wheelock Theater near Fenway. ("Honk" there was marvelous...if you're in the area!)

So, I'm off my "0" February spending wagon...but only by a tiny bit. But, taking Z2H over there tomorrow JUST TO SHOW HER WHERE IT IS. Really?

These are incredible markers! I discovered them last year just before the 5-store scrappy shopping bus trip. They are terrific - blend beautifully, leave no streaky marks and come in luscious colors - the best part is that they don't really bleed - or just do a VERY teeny-tiny bit on some papers - so that makes them great for scrapping and cardmaking.

Here's the website:

http://copicmarker.com/products/markers/

Some insane scrappers I've met have 50+ of these :rolleyes1...I've got 24 now - bought slowly to get just the (basic) colors I need and shades of those colors.

They are about $5 each - and our LSS has them "buy 5-get one free" - but I've never bought that many at one time. Scrapbook Pal has them in their booth at CKC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!