Band Trip to Disney

buckeyeprincess24

Rebellious Avenging Jedi Princess of the Buckeyes
My 8th grade band is going to Disney Dec. 3-6. We're staying off property and performing at Downtown Disney on Friday. Then we'll go to AK, and then attend a concert off property somewhere. The next day we're going to Epcot in the morning and MK in the afternoon. The next day we'll hit DHS in the morning before driving back home. This is the biggest trip I've been on ever for school, and with this crazy band, I don't know what to expect. I'm a seasoned expert if I do say so myself, but I know going with my family and the band are completely different experiences. Has anyone ever gone to Disney as part of a school trip, band or otherwise? If so, are there any tips you can give me?

I have not. However, I think I have a couple things of advice
  • If you can choose who you room with, pick people that you can stand being around a lot without getting too annoyed with them, people that you can live with their living habits (like aren't slobs or nit-pickers, or are or aren't morning people, or aren't late to everything, etc.) and people who you can trust not to steal your things or money. That's important.
  • Keep your valuables with you at all times or leave them at home. Even if you think you can trust the people around you, don't be foolish. Also, you don't want to lose anything.
  • The reason I didn't go on trips like that was because they were far too expensive, so likely you won't have a ton of free spending money. Prioritize what snacks and souvenirs you want to get, you likely won't be able to get them all.
  • Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!