Bands announced for 2018 Flower and Garden Festival

Every freakin’ time, I miss Rick Springfield by a day! lol

I thought he was new this year? I'm curious what kind of crowd he draws!

So excited to be able to see Rick Springfield! We reserved the dining package just to be sure to get great seats!

We're going to see him too! I was just driving home from the doctor's office with my kids and "Affair of the Heart" came on - I was blasting it for them to get them excited, they were like, "Um, okay..." lol!

I thought he was new this year? I'm curious what kind of crowd he draws!

We're going to see him too! I was just driving home from the doctor's office with my kids and "Affair of the Heart" came on - I was blasting it for them to get them excited, they were like, "Um, okay..." lol!

Yes- love my Sirius XM Eighties channel!! Lots of Rick Springfield. Reminds me of the good old days- still love my General Hospital!

Yes- love my Sirius XM Eighties channel!! Lots of Rick Springfield. Reminds me of the good old days- still love my General Hospital!

That's exactly what we were listening too, lol! My kids humor me! Yes, the Golden Age of General Hospital!

We had a dining package but I cancelled it - we wanted to do lunch and that locked us into the earliest show, which we didn't want to do. I don't mind waiting in line, but just not sure of what kind of crowd he draws? hmmm...

He's been at F&W a few times- every time a day or two after we leave or right before we arrive. I'm celebrating my 50th in two weeks and Rick Springfield would have been the icing on my cake. Missing him by 2 days!

That's exactly what we were listening too, lol! My kids humor me! Yes, the Golden Age of General Hospital!

We had a dining package but I cancelled it - we wanted to do lunch and that locked us into the earliest show, which we didn't want to do. I don't mind waiting in line, but just not sure of what kind of crowd he draws? hmmm...

Yes I'm nervous that because he's a new act it will be crowded- so got the dining pkg. We had the opposite problem- hard to find the 5:30 show with the pkg. We're doing breakfast at Garden Grill. We kept getting the later shows even with breakfast. I kept going back in to try different times and got our breakfast at 10 with the early show. We're going on Sunday the 15th at 5:30. Are you an annual passholder? Thought I heard they were giving out wristbands?

Yes I'm nervous that because he's a new act it will be crowded- so got the dining pkg. We had the opposite problem- hard to find the 5:30 show with the pkg. We're doing breakfast at Garden Grill. We kept getting the later shows even with breakfast. I kept going back in to try different times and got our breakfast at 10 with the early show. We're going on Sunday the 15th at 5:30. Are you an annual passholder? Thought I heard they were giving out wristbands?

Interesting about the times! That's weird breakfast would give you the later times - what if people can't make a full day? We're coming over from Universal that day, so a breakfast didn't work, but I couldn't find a lunch time that gave us the later show. Maybe I'll look a little more! I am an AP, but I'm the only one in my family, and I don't think they give you extras for this. Maybe I can send them all away and I can just enjoy my Rick time alone? We're going Monday!

He's been at F&W a few times- every time a day or two after we leave or right before we arrive. I'm celebrating my 50th in two weeks and Rick Springfield would have been the icing on my cake. Missing him by 2 days!

Oh no - that's too bad! At least you're celebrating in WDW - although I agree, that would have been extra special! I don't think that he's done F&G (at least that's what it said on the website), but I hadn't realized that he had done F&W! I'm thinking he draws a big crowd!

:bday:

Interesting about the times! That's weird breakfast would give you the later times - what if people can't make a full day? We're coming over from Universal that day, so a breakfast didn't work, but I couldn't find a lunch time that gave us the later show. Maybe I'll look a little more! I am an AP, but I'm the only one in my family, and I don't think they give you extras for this. Maybe I can send them all away and I can just enjoy my Rick time alone? We're going Monday!

Actually, we did the AP wristbands for Food & Wine and they gave me four for my AP.

And- nothing wrong with ditching the family!!

Actually, we did the AP wristbands for Food & Wine and they gave me four for my AP.

And- nothing wrong with ditching the family!!

Thanks so much for the head's up!! I just went on the Passholder page and it confirmed that you can get four with the AP! That's great! Hoping we get there early enough to get some! We're getting there mid-day and it looks like you can just get them same-day, so hopefully!

Thanks again! :thanks: Can't wait to see Rick!

Thanks so much for the head's up!! I just went on the Passholder page and it confirmed that you can get four with the AP! That's great! Hoping we get there early enough to get some! We're getting there mid-day and it looks like you can just get them same-day, so hopefully!

Thanks again! :thanks: Can't wait to see Rick!

Great news! Enjoy! We'll have to come back here and discuss our experiences!

Rats, I was hoping for “We built this city” and I’m stuck with “Jessie’s Girl”. Reminds me of high school!

Went to the Flower & Garden show on 4/14, the food was good, as were the drinks. The flowers, the topiaires, the vegetable and herb gardens , again stunning. We’ve had little to no rain in the last several months, it was lovely to see everything so lush, green and colorful!

We are going to be there the weekend The Village People are playing. I saw that there is an AP bracelet you can get for priority seating. Any idea if these run out? Just wondering if I should make it a priority to grab them in the morning.

There for the Guess Who, I cannot believe they are still going! I was listening to American Woman when I was 10 and that was 48 years ago!

There for the Guess Who, I cannot believe they are still going! I was listening to American Woman when I was 10 and that was 48 years ago!
The only original member is the drummer, Garry Peterson. All the other guys are (somewhat) younger. The lead singer, Derek and the bass player, Rudy are awesome! This will be my fourth year seeing The Guess Who at Flower & Garden Festival.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter