Banking transferred points

You can bank, but not borrow. However, you can to call into member services. And, you should let them know when they were transferred into your account. It took a cast member a good 5 min to find my transferred points. So I would definitely keep that transfer day somewhere safe.

Transferred points will keep the same home resort priority and banking window as the resort the points are transferred in.

Transferred points will keep the same home resort priority and banking window as the resort the points are transferred in.
The banking window for transferred points seems to be different than normal points. Multiple people have experienced being able to bank points up until the end of their use year.

The banking window for transferred points seems to be different than normal points. Multiple people have experienced being able to bank points up until the end of their use year.

This is correct. I recently did a transfer, and MS specifically pointed out to me that the points can be banked up until the last day of the UY.

Transferred points will show up online correctly if they are transferred into the SAME resort and the SAME use year. When I transfer, I make it a point to get points in the resort that I am transferring to and also the same use year. They always show up for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter