Bar soap at SSR?

anonymousegirl

DIS Veteran
I've heard that Disney is starting to replace the little bottles of shampoo etc with dispensers. Do they still do bar soap, or it that now in a dispenser? And does SSR have the new dispensers or waiting for renovation?
thanks

I think most of SSR has the wall mounted dispensers. I am pretty sure you still get bar soap for the sink to wash your hands.

Was there last week no dispensers yet but have started renovations in Congress park . They still supply bar soap . I would assume the wall mounts will arrive as they do renovations

We stayed in a studio at Grand Stand in SSR last week. There were no dispensers. We were given the small bottles and a bar of soap for the sink.

We stayed in a one bedroom in the paddocks in July and there were no dispensers. We received the bar soap for sink and shower.

Was at Grandstand this past weekend. Dispensers were on the wall. Bar of soap at sink.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter