Bare Minimum

Diane D

Mouseketeer
Hate to sound cheap...... But does anyone have any idea what the lowest cost for a Disney wedding would be? My daughter is looking at getting married this June (not too far away!!) and tossed around the idea of a Disney wedding, with just the two of them and probably 6 - 8 guests.

Minimum would be the intimate wedding add-on. If it's at the Pavilion it's $2960, if at another site like Sunset Pointe, Yacht Club Gazebo, etc. it's $2100 I think. We just did the add-on at the Pavilion, it was perfect for us and 8 guests. The cost includes just about everything but wedding attire and any type of reception beyond cake and champagne. Good luck!

Oh, almost forgot... In order to do the add-on package you must first have reservations at a Disney resort. So that's extra as well.

I was married at WDW October 2001. We did the Intimate Wedding Package...which is the bride and groom and up to 8 guests.

All in all - stay at the Yacht Club, wedding at SeaBreeze Pointe at the Boardwalk Inn, Disney Photographer and Videographer...plane tickets, town car to and from the airport, marriage license, all the stuff you get in the package like flowers, cake (delicious), champagne, gifts, coordinator, and on and on...The total for our entire 6 day trip, wedding, etc...just under $5,000. When you throw in my dress...we barely hit $5500.

It was well worth it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter