Bargain Amaryllis

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I went to Wal Mart earlier this week and they had some blooming amaryllis for only $2.50. Some were beyond prime, but I found some nice ones with buds just barely opened and even found one for a friend, to welcome her home after a trip! Maybe you'll be lucky by your store.

Mine is opening slowly, should be perfect for Thanksgiving.

Bobbi:goodvibes

This is an old post, but this year, I've begun bringing in the amaryllis from outside where hopefully they made enough food to grow a bud next spring!

So now, 2+ years later, the bulbs will not produce flowers this year! they are healthy leaves! but no flower.

Wonder why they are not producing for you :confused3. My dad has a bunch of them, and each one has a flower yearly. Because of our year around weather, we don't have to dig them out or anything, so no help from me there. But hoping this is the year that you get some nice flower from those bulbs.

Wonder why they are not producing for you :confused3. My dad has a bunch of them, and each one has a flower yearly. Because of our year around weather, we don't have to dig them out or anything, so no help from me there. But hoping this is the year that you get some nice flower from those bulbs.

I don't know. For years, I was lucky and could rely on getting some flowers from the bulbs, but last year and this one, no flowers.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!