Barry at MYTHOS 3/24

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
The dessert menu at MYTHOS is changing and the Tasting of Chocolate will be giving way to a tasting of Coffee.
Barry had to try it before it dissappeared.

Maybe he will tell is the difference between the tasting of chocolate and the WEARING OF CHOCOLATE!!!!!

:D :eek: :rolleyes: :p :smooth:

LOL...he found a whole new way to bring home a doggie bag, that's for sure!!! :D ;) :D

So...I guess for most of us, it will be the tasting of coffee...but for Barry, well...I guess the "wearing of coffee" will be the dessert du jour!

Although, MIB...I have to say, people who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones...if you catch my drift!!! ;) :D :smooth:

Karen

Any photos???

I'm sure some of the tourons took photos of it,:D ;) you don't see something like THAT everyday, after all :eek:...but WE didn't have a camera...and Barry didn't offer to let us use his, Go figure...:rolleyes:

Karen

Maybe Barry's the new model for Mythos' coming line of edible spring fashions!
Knew this thread was inevitable!!
Jim

Originally posted by h20jag
Maybe Barry's the new model for Mythos' coming line of edible spring fashions!

Kinda gives new meaning to the Banana Gooey cake, eh?:eek:

Originally posted by nhrenee

Kinda gives new meaning to the Banana Gooey cake, eh?:eek:

That's exactly what the Barry Hom tasting of chocolate consisted of!!! :D

And Jag...I'm not sure that we could expect THAT particular line to be all that successful...:rolleyes: ;) :D

Karen

Originally posted by Barry Hom
Just for Robin, Mythos is adding "A Kiss from Spiderman." :)

bacio.gif
I LIKE that...

I thought Spiderman wasn't allowed in Lost Continent?:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter