Bath and Body Works return policy

daughtersrus

DIS Veteran
Today is B3G4 Free. Of course I shipped when it was B3G2 Free. They won't do a price adjustment for me since my purchase was 21 days ago and not 14.

I need to bring back the items and repurchase them. I used a coupon for a free item when I purchased. The clerk that I spoke with said that she can't guarantee that they will allow that free item to be applied to the purchase that I make today. She said it's up to the person that helps me.
I tried calling customer service for the official policy but hung up after being on hold over 20 mins.
I'm hoping that someone here may know that official Corp. policy.

I always thought that they destroyed merchandise like body wash that was returned but she said that they don't. It goes back on the shelf if it doesn't look like it was used. I'm old enough to remember the Tylenol tampering so I admit that this makes me a little uneasy. I'm not a paranoid person but it seems like it could be easy for someone to add a dangerous substance and harm someone

Official Policy: https://bathandbodyworks.custhelp.c...hSHFLUTZ1VjJ3eDhzVnBrc3BEUUhjM0RlVEhnJTIxJTIx

I consider worry about those items being contaminated paranoid (as someone who is a bit paranoid, there's nothing wrong with that!). But TBH there are a million things in stores that can be contaminated if a person is psycho enough to do that- and one doesn't need to go to the effort to buy it and return it.

Where do you see buy 3 get 4 free? I have only seen buy 3 get 3. Did I miss out on another sale. :confused3

I always thought that they destroyed merchandise like body wash that was returned but she said that they don't. It goes back on the shelf if it doesn't look like it was used. I'm old enough to remember the Tylenol tampering so I admit that this makes me a little uneasy. I'm not a paranoid person but it seems like it could be easy for someone to add a dangerous substance and harm someone
Curious why, if you were planning to return/repurchase, you would not just literally repurchase the containers you returned?

Curious why, if you were planning to return/repurchase, you would not just literally repurchase the containers you returned?
I had already wrapped the items. They told me that I needed to either unwrap them and bring them in or buy the same items at the sale price and return them on a different day with the original receipt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter