BATHROOM AMENITIES

vadersprincess12

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone ~ sailing on the Magic soon. What H20 amenities are in the stateroom cabins now? Also, I'm hearing that there are now three outlets in the cabins; can someone please confirm?

Thanks for your help.

Hello Everyone ~ sailing on the Magic soon. What H20 amenities are in the stateroom cabins now? Also, I'm hearing that there are now three outlets in the cabins; can someone please confirm?

Thanks for your help.
In the "regular" room is H2O products, in Concierge it's Elemis
1763 P1120558 1500.jpg

There's more than 3 outlets:
one side of the bed:
outlets magic 2016 bedside 1 P1080953 1500.jpg
the other side of the bed:
outlets magic 2016 bedside 2 P1080954 1500.jpg
behind the TV:
outlets magic 2016 behind TV P1080952 1500.jpg
at the desk:
outlets magic 2016 desk P1100157 1500.jpg
in the bathroom:
outlets magic 2016 bathroom P1080962 1500.jpg

Thanks for your help.

I would love to hear. I saw a video of a family who sailed out of NYC last week. They were on deck two Oceanview and the women was a little upset when she found Eleminis (I think that’s the spelling) in the bathroom instead of H2O?

I just posted that a family had Elemis in their cabin on deck 2.

I sailed Concierge in 2014 and it was H2O, I guess it changed?
Just a guess on my part, but I would think the family that had Elemis on deck 2 asked for it. Most room hosts will accommodate such requests. Me, personally, I'd NEVER ask for Elemis over H2O.

Or maybe they were running short and the room host thought it would suffice to substitute.

Yeah, I think the change was fairly recent (within last year?)

Just a guess on my part, but I would think the family that had Elemis on deck 2 asked for it. Most room hosts will accommodate such requests. Me, personally, I'd NEVER ask for Elemis over H2O.

Or maybe they were running short and the room host thought it would suffice to substitute.

Yeah, I think the change was fairly recent (within last year?)

No, I don’t think they ask for it. The Mom was like where’s the H2O! She was disappointed. I think it may have been a supply thing like you mentioned.

I leave Wednesday I can’t wait to use the H2O shampoo....it smells so good.
I stocked up this summer when we stay at the VGF.

No, I don’t think they ask for it. The Mom was like where’s the H2O! She was disappointed. I think it may have been a supply thing like you mentioned.

I leave Wednesday I can’t wait to use the H2O shampoo....it smells so good.
I stocked up this summer when we stay at the VGF.
Just be aware the H20 stuff at the resorts is different than the H20 stuff on the ship.

Just be aware the H20 stuff at the resorts is different than the H20 stuff on the ship.

At least in September, at POFQ (one and done for me there) it was the same Sea Marine that is on the ship. :)

When we were at All Star Music (last year) it was something with "orange" in it.

And, guess what? I can't find the picture!!!!

Grapefruit was from Saratoga Springs and Sea Marina from Grand Floridian last year. When we were at POFQ in August they have the new dispensers and I cannot recall what they had.

Attachments

• A4B993A3-CC2F-42D0-8623-CE5B652B6939.jpeg
    A4B993A3-CC2F-42D0-8623-CE5B652B6939.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 1EC17037-E43E-40F8-9629-A53DF51C83AD.jpeg
    1EC17037-E43E-40F8-9629-A53DF51C83AD.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 11
Grapefruit was from Saratoga Springs and Sea Marina from Grand Floridian last year. When we were at POFQ in August they have the new dispensers and I cannot recall what they had.

This past summer Grand Floridan had the larger size H2O the same as on
DCL. And I had the opportunity to stock up. 2 bathrooms and we had maid service everyday, because of special circumstances.

When we have been in Concierge, we have asked for H2O and gotten both that and Elemis. (plus that wonderful Spongelle thing)

In the "regular" room is H2O products, in Concierge it's Elemis
View attachment 360355

There's more than 3 outlets:
one side of the bed:
View attachment 360359
the other side of the bed:
View attachment 360360
behind the TV:
View attachment 360357
at the desk:
View attachment 360358
in the bathroom:
View attachment 360361

In the Magic’s most recent dry dock, they added an additional plug with two USB ports above the already existing plugs on the desk.

On my Bermuda cruise last week, I asked my stateroom host for Elemis products. I’m happy to report they have a new scent and redesigned larger bottles.

In the Magic’s most recent dry dock, they added an additional plug with two USB ports above the already existing plugs on the desk.

I was on the Wonder last week and our cabin had that additional plug on the desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter