Bathrooms, bathrooms, bathrooms

DisCopper

DIS Veteran
OK, I feel like I've posted lots of negative stuff lately, so here's a HUGE positive.

We were at the World from September 21st - 25th. We hit every Park, and I have to admit that I go to the bathroom whenever I can. I just don't want to get stuck in a line and then have the attraction ruined because I'm so anxious to run to a bathroom.

Everywhere we went, the bathrooms were spotless. Even the bathrooms in Germany (which are always frightening) were amazing. Everything, everywhere looked like the Magic Kingdom looked back in the 70's. Shining mirrors, no toilet paper on the floor.... well, I won't go into the gory details. They were often cleaner than my own bathroom.

It was a pretty mild week for crowds, so I'm sure that was a big part of it, but I was impressed for the first time in a long time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter