Bathrooms in one bedrooms?

Bertie131

DIS Veteran
I know Kidani has the really nice bathrooms but what do you get if you are in a value one bedroom at Jambo or a standard view one bedroom at either Jambo or Kidani? TIA!

All Jambo House 1-bedroom Villas have one bathroom.
All Kidani Village 1-bedrooms Villas have two bathrooms.

What do the bathrooms look like ? Nice tub ? Separate shower? Or just like a standard hotel room? Curious if it is small or big. Thx!

What do the bathrooms look like ? Nice tub ? Separate shower? Or just like a standard hotel room? Curious if it is small or big. Thx!

Jambo's 1 bedroom bathrooms are a combo jet tub/shower. I found the tub hard to get into to shower because of the high ledge.

kidani has a separate shower (spacious) and the big jetted tub.

we stayed in a value studio and that bathroom was still like a regular hotel, but still VERY nice. :)

I know Kidani has the really nice bathrooms but what do you get if you are in a value one bedroom at Jambo or a standard view one bedroom at either Jambo or Kidani? TIA!

Jambo House is comprised of renovated hotel rooms. So where they could leave it as it was, they did. So no separate tub/shower. Just a new jetted tub with a shower in the tub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter