Bathtubs at Deluxe Resorts?

JAMIESMITH

DIS Veteran
I’m thinking we will book the least expensive option with Express Passes, but all the pictures I see of RPR show showers instead of bathtubs. Is this really how the bathrooms are there? It looks like HRH and PBH have tubs. This would be a huge deal for us!

When we were at RPR in the fall we requested a room with a tub because we had my grandbaby with us who needed to be bathed! We got our request, so there definitely are rooms with tubs, you just need to ask for one.

When we were at RPR in the fall we requested a room with a tub because we had my grandbaby with us who needed to be bathed! We got our request, so there definitely are rooms with tubs, you just need to ask for one.

Thanks! I wonder how many rooms have them. We will have a two year old with us.

Thanks! I wonder how many rooms have them. We will have a two year old with us.

I called the hotel directly and told them why we needed a tub and they said they would do their best to provide us with one. I'm sure they must have several for exactly this reason. It was a different type of layout than the normal RPR bathroom with the tub, sink and toilet all in one large room.

julie5.jpg

Last edited:

I called the hotel directly and told them why we needed a tub and they said they would do their best to provide us with one. I'm sure they must have several for exactly this reason. It was a different type of layout than the normal RPR bathroom with the tub, sink and toilet all in one large room.

julie5.jpg

Thank you so much! I really like the look of RPR (reminds me of the Polynesian), but we need a bathtub.

The deluxe rooms at PBH have a shuttered window into the bedroom. The tubs at PBH appear to be larger to me and the showers are great. I can't remember a stay at RPR without a tub. BTW the above is for those with disabilities.

I think we have stayed at RPR twice with a tub. Only once did we have a shower. Hard Rock also has shower/tub combos in their 2 queen rooms and king rooms.

They have bathtubs at HRH. Last year, we got a handicapped accessible room and it only had a walk in shower.

Hey Damo even I have also heard the same that RPR have provision of bathtubs in each Bathrooms of every Room. Deluxe rooms at PBH have well furnished glossy coated bathroom as well as bathtubs, it looks like they have designed the room for professionals like Artistic Refinishing, bathtub refinishing that took very less cost for refinishing the bathtubs as well as coating the tiles in the bathrooms. Well In addition to this I would like to ask at what price did you booked the Hotel Deluxe Rooms per family? probably in next to next month we are also thinking to visit Disney so I wanted to plan for this tour.

Hey Damo even I have also heard the same that RPR have provision of bathtubs in each Bathrooms of every Room. Deluxe rooms at PBH have well furnished glossy coated bathroom as well as bathtubs, it looks like they have designed the room for professionals like Artistic Refinishing, bathtub refinishing that took very less cost for refinishing the bathtubs as well as coating the tiles in the bathrooms. Well In addition to this I would like to ask at what price did you booked the Hotel Deluxe Rooms per family? probably in next to next month we are also thinking to visit Disney so I wanted to plan for this tour.

The rates really vary depending on hotel and time of year.

Any champagne-glass tubs or is that just in the lore of the Pocono Mountains resorts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter